Recovering the Netlist & HDL file of any chip
ChipJuice is the perfect tool for easily Reverse Engineering ICs.
ChipJuice combines a lot of very nice features and assets that make it usable by any chip explorer:
- User Friendly: ChipJuice has been designed by Software Experts and tested by demanding Hardware Security Evaluators
- Powerful & Efficient: The processing algorithms have been finely-tailored making it usable on any standard developer’s computer
- Versatile: ChipJuice can reverse any type of chip, whatever its:
- Tech node
- Material (Aluminium, Copper)
- Number of layers
- Architecture: Microcontroller, Microprocessor, FPGA, SoC,…
- Smart: ChipJuice embeds a feature called “Automated Standard Cell Research” thanks to which:
- Once a standard cell has been identified, all its occurrences can be automatically detected
- Every new identified Standard cell is added in a catalog
- The catalog can be advantageously reused for the study of other chips
By detecting and processing the whole interconnection and Standard cell library of the digital core, ChipJuice recovers any chip’s internal architecture in the form of their Netlists and their HDL file.
ChipJuice is handling a physical netlist where nodes are not only listed but are also localized onto the chip. This allows for quick signal tracing and annotation.
To do so, ChipJuice only needs the electronic images of the chip’s digital core.
WORKABLE FOR ANY CHIP
- ONE UNIQUE TOOL FOR ALL CHIPS
- FAST PROCESSING
FOR IN-DEPTH EXPLORATION
- DIGITAL CORE COMPLETE RECOVERY
- ENJOYABLE & EASY TO PLAY
EASY TO PLAY VS HIGH PERFORMANCE
Explore what stands inside chips
ChipJuice allows Reverse Engineering of ICs that is very useful for:
- Digital Forensics Activities
- Backdoor research – Supply Chain Assessment
- Hardware Architectures Analyses
- Security Assessments
- Technology intelligence
- Digital IP infringement investigation
- Pirate devices Analysis
- Obsolete devices Recovery
- Education on semiconductors
If you need to explore one or several Integrated Circuits, ChipJuice is made for you.
This powerful tool can be useful for:
- Evaluation laboratories
- LEAs / Governmental Organizations
- Chip Makers
- IC Buyers & Integrators